Electronic devices tend to malfunction if they are not maintained properly. The Konica printers can come up with some common problems that occur due to the lack of maintenance and wrong configuration settings. A Konica printer can come up with several common errors. One such error is Konica Printer Error Code 16. This particular error indicates that the printer’s transfer belt is causing problems in the printing mechanism. Printers are one of the most complex pieces of engineering in computer appliances. You must consult a tech professional when it comes to your printer’s technical error.
Attempt the means recommended by our specialists:
- You can get out the paper stick physically by expelling the board that encases the waste toner holder.
- Remove the two screws that are grasping the exchange belt.
- Carefully slide out the belt until the point that you can see a green plastic handle.
- Examine if the belt is exhausted or torn from any part.
- If it is alright, check if there is any bit of paper stuck inside the system. Haul out the stuck paper by gradually hauling and moving it.
- Now slide the belt precisely inside the printer with the green handle.
- Tighten the two screws evacuated before and close the waste toner compartment board.
- Now restart the printer.
On the off chance that these means don’t clear the issues, you need to get a tech expert’s recommendation to explain the issue.
Experienced tech personnel will know about all the aspects of a printer. You can call us at our Konica Printer Support number to avail the best solutions for your Konica printer. We have a reputation of getting the highest success rate in each of our service calls. Our tech professional has the aim to draw a smile on the customer’s face at the end of our service call. Your printer worries are our concern. We are helping thousands of users who face trouble while using a Konica printer. We have lowered the costs of our services to an affordable price range so that you don’t have to think about your wallet anymore.