When you try to set up Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi, you need not to have wireless capable printer. You simply need a network that has wireless element to connect. Grab Brother Printer Support Number +1-888-220-3424, if you are trying to establish a wireless connection between your system and your printer.
To Setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi, you need to use wireless router to connect with your system through Ethernet cable. You may also need a USB printer cable to make the initial setup of Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi. As your Brother Printer does not have any wireless network capability, you need to apply them to the printer from the computer. Along with that, Brother Printers do not come with USB Cable. To setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi, you need to purchase one. Also connect your printer with your system using a cable.
Efficacious Step By Step Process to Setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi:
The process to setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi is not as troubling as it may seem. Simple and easy guidelines with secure network connection, you can have your printer ready to print wirelessly. You can also connect with Brother Printer Repair Service for more help.
- First thing you need to do is to plug the power cable back on the printer as well as on the system. Wait for the prompted message Do NOT connect the USB cable yet.
- Press the GO button after turning on your printer. Make sure the booting completes before you do so. Print a test page.
- Now insert the Brother Installation disc and thus click on Setup.exe when the AutoPlay Window opens up.
- Look for the HL-2270DW button at the bottom of the window and thus click on it.
- Choose your preferred language and thus click on the Installed Printer Driver button.
- Make changes to your system after clicking on the Yes button.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on Yes and thus choose the Wireless Connection option.
- Click on Next button to proceed further.
- Look for the Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer option and thus tab on the Next button.
- Select “Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation”.
- Now click on the Next button followed by clicking on the Wireless Setup.
- Now click on the NO option followed by clicking on Next.
- Mark the Checked and confirmed option and thus choose the Next button.
- Choose “Temporarily use a USB cable” option followed by clicking on Next.
- Now connect the printer to your system and let your system recognize you.
- Choose Brother HL2270DW printer from the list and thus click on Next button.
- Now select your wireless network from the available network list and then tab on Next.
- In the Network Key field, type the password.
- Retype the password in the Confirm Network Key field and thus click on Next button.
- Click on Next and then on Next button again. Now choose Finish option to close the setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi.
Place a call at the helpline number to annihilate Brother Printer related errors:
Whenever and wherever you confront any Brother printer relates issues, we are here to proffer complete troubleshooting help. Whether you are trying to setup Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi or resolve nay complex error, our support team will help you out. Brother Printer Support Phone Number is now available 24*7 to take care of all your serious printer issues. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at your desk.