Are you worried about ‘why is my printer showing offline’? Usually, a printer may go offline because of poor network or USB connectivity problems. In most cases, your printer will resume functioning automatically when these issues are fixed. There are several reasons why a printer can go offline.
Effective Steps to to troubleshoot offline printer issues:
Sometimes, you click on ‘print’ option and receive ‘Printer Offline’ message. You may be confused and stuck in the middle of a printing session. Most of the time, you can easily bring your printer back online after following a few steps listed below.
- Reboot your printer by turning it off. Then turn it on again and give some time to finish the entire process of booting.
- Check either your printer is plugged in to your PC or it is disconnected.
- Log in to your account which has been used to manage your printer. After that you need to click on ‘Start’ button.
- Now choose ‘Devices and Printers’ option and then tab on ‘See What’s Printing’ to display the print spooler window.
- Select ‘Use Printer Offline’ option to remove the check mark.
Now your printer should be online at this time. If your printer is still offline, you need to follow some more steps. Once again click on ‘Start’ button and open the Control Panel of your device. Next type “troubleshooting” in the search box of your PC. Then click on ‘Troubleshooting’ link after it appears in the main window. Finally, click on ‘Use a Printer’ and follow the instructions when they appear on the screen. The troubleshooter provides you an expert guidance and addresses your issue. If you face the same issue after following the steps, avail instant printer solutions by contacting us.
Dial our toll-free helpline number for Instant Help:
To get instant support and easy-to-get services at an affordable rate, dial our +1-833-499-8542. Our executives are always available to assist you. Don’t be late to avail our service.