The Xerox Corporation, previously known as the Haloid Photographic Company, was founded in USA, 1906. It was one of the pioneers in selling prints and digital document producing devices and solutions to the whole world. Millions of users around the globe use Xerox devices on a daily basis in every field of work. Xerox printers are laser printers packed with many innovative features that allow you to print bright and colorful photos and documents. These printers are steady, reliable and offer high – class performances at low costs. You can use these printers in offices, business setups and industrial enterprises. Over the years, you may face issues like Xerox printers error code 024 747. Call us at our helpline number to know the best ways to fix the problems.
Xerox printers Error Code 024 747 indicates that the paper size is incorrect. This may happen when an incorrect printer driver is being used or when another application overrides and causes problems in the driver.
Follow these smart techniques step by step to resolve error code 024 747 –
- Firstly, ensure that the proper driver is being used in the device.
- Then, check that the application has not set the paper size to an odd one.
- In some cases, try to set the paper size in MS Word or Excel to “Original document size.” It will help to solve the error.
- Else, switch off the device, reboot it and switch it on, once again.
- If the error still remains, try to print the Bates Numbering using the maximum user-defined digits.
Reach out to us for instantaneous solutions to solve Xerox printers Error Code 024 747 –
Have you been troubled with the error code 024 747 in your Xerox printer? If you have not found solutions yet, we are here to help you by providing the most useful and appropriate solutions to resolve all Xerox printer errors and issues. Call us at our Xerox printers support number +1-800-283-2149 to take our expert’s suggestions and advice to fix all your printer problems.