HP Deskjet Printer is one of the leading brands for producing a wide range of printers. HP all-in-one Deskjet printers print documents, send faxes, make copies and scan documents for storage on an attached computer. The printer manages the scanning functions with the software that is installed whenever one sets up the printer on the system software.
Whenever you try to print a document, one often gets to see an error message saying no scanner or scanner cannot be initialized. If this problem persists, you generally get skeptical about what will happen if “My HP Deskjet Printer Won’t Scan.” Here call our support and service team they will fix it for you in no time.
Few other related My HP Deskjet Printer Won’t Scan :
1.Very slow while printing
2.Paper jam issues
3.Printing black or no page
4.Not legible printing
5.The colored sheet is a blur
Well, there can be more issues relating to the printer issues, but you shouldn’t waste their precious time in pondering over it. Just call the expert technical guys to fix the problem from the root. Such problems may occur by some software or operating system.
Steps to solve the problems for scanning HP Deskjet Printer issues
- Restart the Operating System after closing all open programs. Press the printer Power button to turn it off as well
- Need to unplug the printer ‘s power cord from the printer. Then reconnect the power cord and turn the printer power on after few minutes
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer when both the printer and equipment are still on Plug the USB cable again.
- Click on the Windows or start button and go to my computer, go to device manager then click on the imaging Device.
- Click on the Windows or “Start” button and right-click on “My Computer.” Then go to Device Manager tab then click on “Imaging Device.”
- Select the All-In-One under Imaging Device then click on the Remove button.
Contact our experts immediately:
Call our helpdesk toll free number. HP Technical Support experts are available here to diagnose every problem and will fix them in no time.