Hewlett-Packard, commonly known as HP, is an American multinational company which is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It is an information technology company which is famous because of the production of a diverse range of hardware as well as software components. Due to the unmatched quality of its products, users choose HP as their preferred printer brand.
Have you ever imagined the consequences in case you are unable to turn on your HP printer? The effects are horrible. Users are frustrated to a great extent if they are unable to get the desired printing result when they need it the most. Stay calm! Your HP Printer Won’t Turn on for several issues. Irrespective of the cause, users need to contact us for availing expert services.
Users can follow the steps given below to turn on their HP printers:
Your printer might not work due to power problems. The consequences are severe as you are unable to print your desirables. Sometimes, hardware and software issues can prevent your printer from turning on. Users can apply trial and error method to determine the reason behind the dysfunctioning of HP printers. Take a look at the following steps:
- Users need to plug in the printer’s cable and press the power button continuously
- In case you see that your printer is not turning on, you need to disconnect the printer’s power supply and check for the potential damages. The power cable is attached to a power module.
- In that case, if users find a problem in the power module; it is important to connect the power cable into a power outlet
- Users need to plug the power supply to the HP printer
- Replace the USB cable if you feel that your printer is not turning on due to a faulty USB cable
Ring us at our toll free number:
If you are unable to turn on your printer, avail services from our team of professionals. Feel free to contact at our toll free Number +1-800-213-8289.