Ubuntu is an open source software operating system which helps you to Setup HP Wireless Printer on Ubuntu easily. There are Ubuntu and other graphical versions that Canonical Ltd. supports. It allows easy way to Setup Wireless Printer on Ubuntu 16.04 through pressing series of buttons. You do not require installing the needed drivers for the printer differently. It comes along with the system software.
Check whether you have the printer driver’s CD or instructions to download drivers or not. You do not need that external CD to download printer’s drivers as Ubuntu has the needed printer driver already installed in the system.
Setup and Install Wireless Printer on Ubuntu in the easiest way possible. Ubuntu comes with all necessary printer drivers. You do not need to download or install any printer drivers to make your printer work. In case you are finding the process complicated and need bit guidance, then without any hesitation connect with us. Our guidance and Printer Support will help make the situation less complicated and less time consuming.
Step by Step Process to setup HP Wireless Printer on Ubuntu 16.04:
Before you start the installation process, check whether your printer is on or not. Make sure it sends signal before staring. Try out the following steps and setup HP Printer on Ubuntu 16.04.
- Open the Utility Dash in Ubuntu and thus look for Search function there.
- Type Printers in the search box and choose the Printers option from the list.
- Click on the Add button having a green plus sign in it.
- When the New Printer dialog box comes up, you will get a drop down list in the left hand corner.
- Look for a black triangle next to ‘Network Printer’.
- Expand the menu by clicking on it and thus choose Find Network Printer.
- Search for a rotating icon in the lower left corner.
- The icon indicates that Linux kernel is trying to search for a wireless printer.
- The process takes more or less 10-20 seconds.
- After the process completes, you can see your printer in the Network Printers list.
- Click on “IPP network printer via DNS-SD” option and a notification box will appear.
- The box indicates that Ubuntu is searching for drivers.
- A list of Installable Options appears as per your Printer model.
- Click on Forward and type your printer name.
- Now hit the Enter button and make a print test to check whether the printer is properly installed or not.
Get Comprehensive Solutions for Complex HP Printer Issues Through a Call:
Whether you are trying to set up HP Printer in Ubuntu or Install Printer in Windows 10, we are here to proffer complete solutions. Our technical help will ease down any complex troubleshooting solutions. With our professionals help, you can work around printing glitches and resolve them while sitting at home.