Printers are not about only printing anymore. A lot of thing can go wrong when you try to print something important. Toshiba Printer Offline Error is one of the most sudden but irritating printer error. Whenever you confront sudden printer offline error while working, place a quick call at Toshiba Customer Support Number +1-800-283-2149 . Such errors lurk around the corner and bug you in the most peculiar time.
To resolve Toshiba Printer Offline Error, you need to ensure that the cable or the network you are using is stable and flawless. Faulty network or connectivity is the root cause for this error. If you are using a USB printer, you need to check the both ends of the USB cables to ensure stability. For wireless connection, the strength of the router and internet provider should be strong and within vicinity.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Printer Offline Error:
Printer Offline Error brings in sheer frustration. It does not let you print or scan. And also make your printer perform in the sluggish way. Here you can have some of the effective suitable solutions to deal with this error. Read this blog out or else take help from Toshiba Support Services to get to the roots if the error.
Solution 1: Change Your Toshiba Printer Settings
- Navigate to Control Panel and thus open Printers to check whether the printer is set to default or not.
- Choose “See what’s printing” after clicking on the default printer.
- Remove any unfinished task from the list and thus choose Printers again.
- Unmark the “Use Printer Offline” option and wait for few seconds.
- Uncheck it again and thus make sure whether your printer is properly connected to your computer or not.
- Make a connection test if you are using a Network Printer.
- Power off and then on your printer and your system.
- Finally reinstall the printer driver to disseminate Toshiba Printer Offline Error.
Solution 2: Restart Printer Spooler Service
- Press and hold the Windows and the R button together to generate run dialog box.
- Type services.msc in the dialog box and thus hit the Enter button.
- Locate Printer Spooler Service when the services window emerges.
- Restart it through right clicking on it to resolve Toshiba Printer Offline Error.
Solution 3: Change Printer Properties
- Navigate to Control Panel and thus click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Choose Printer Properties through right clicking on the printer.
- Select your printer’s IP address from the Ports tab.
- Open Configuration Tab and thus unmark SNMP Status Enabled.
- Finally click on OK to save the changes.
Place a Call at Toshiba Customer Service Number for Instant Repair Services:
If you are dwelling along to fix pesky irritating error, grab our services at your earliest convenience. With complete resolution, Toshiba Customer Service Number fixes all issues related to your Toshiba device. No matter how complex the error is, our step by step guidance will help you out in no time. Hence dial the toll free number to make yourself free from all sorts of complex Toshiba