Kodak Printer’s common problems are not common for users. No matter what printer model you are using, technical issues are certain. You must know how to resolve Kodak Printer Not Printing Black Ink. Whenever your printer stops printing black ink, place a quick call at +1-833-499-8542 Kodak Printer Support Number.
Printer not printing a specific colored ink is not new. Occasionally it is possible that your printer suddenly stops printing a specific ink, especially the black. If your Kodak Printer is not printing black ink properly, it does not mean that your printer is damaged. The issue is utterly within the black ink cartridge which can be easily fixed.
Effective Step By Step Process to Resolve Kodak Printer Not Printing Black Ink:
Whenever you confront this Kodak Printer not printing black ink error, there is nothing much to worry about. In simple and easy steps, you can get to the roots of the error. Either read out the blog or contact Kodak Printer Repair Service for instant results.
- When this error appears, first thing that you need to do is to lift the lid of your Kodak Printer.
- Now wait until the print cartridges come in the middle. Make sure not to touch or attempt to move it with hand. It can severely damage your Kodak printer.
- Next you need to lift the cartridge cover and tilt the black print cartridge forward.
- Carefully tilt the black printer cartridge and keep it aside.
- Close the printer cover and turn the black print cartridge upside down.
- Check whether the ink is dried up or paper dust is accumulating in ink jets completely blocking it.
- It can cause your Kodak printer to stop working as well.
- Next you need to dip a cotton swab in warm water and thus clean the bottom of the cartridge carefully.
- Remove all the dried up inks and remove the paper dust from the cartridge.
- Dip the cotton swab in isopropyl alcohol to remove heavy accumulation of dust and papers.
Obtain 24*7 Professional Supports to Annihilate Multifarious Printer Issues:
If you are still facing Kodak printer not printing black ink error, we are here to help you out. With complete guidance and troubleshooting solutions, Kodak Printer Customer Support Number is the best you can have. No matter how complex your Kodak printer error is, we are ready to assist you 24*7. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at your desk.