When the print head of your Kodak printer is improperly installed, error code 3513 emerges from nowhere. If you are confronting this error in the middle of a printing process, place a quick call at Kodak Printer Support Number +1-800-283-2149. Else read this blog out to resolve Kodak Printer Error Code 3513.
Kodak Printer Error Code 3513 utterly signifies a print head error. This is one of the peskiest errors you will ever face. When the Kodak Printer print head is not correctly fixed or gone loose, this error peeps in. Likewise if the printer is unable to recognize the print head, you will receive “print head is missing error”. An Error message accompanies this annoying print head error. The error message mainly says:
“Print Head is missing, not installed correctly, or has come loose”
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Kodak Printer Error Code 3513:
This error may seem troubling at first. But there is nothing to worry about when Kodak Printer Error Code 3513 appears. This error code is as simple to fix as you can think of. With the help of the blog or Kodak Printer Repair Services, you can get to the roots of the error.
- Whenever this error appears, the first thing you need to do is to open the printer access door.
- Now wait for the cartridges till they do not move to center.
- Look whether the print head or the ink cartridges are installed properly in the printer or not. If not, install them:
- First, put the print head in the carriage.
- Next push the print head firmly against the target label until and unless you hear a snap.
- Install the black and color ink cartridges properly in the printer.
- Remove the print head and the ink cartridges, if they are already inside the printer.
- Remove all the color or black ink cartridges.
- Remove the print head by lifting the latch in the center of the carriage.
- Now shut the printer access door.
- Now follow the installation process mentioned earlier to make Kodak printer Error Code 3513
Get Kodak printer Support services to deal with multifarious Kodak Printer issues:
Whenever and wherever Kodak printer error code 3513 merges in, grab our services as early possible. Kodak printer support will help you to deal with any such Kodak issues with much ease. No matter at what time you call us, our 24*7 supports help you always. Hence dial the Kodak support phone number to free yourself from all sorts of issues related to Kodak Printer.