Epson has an extensive range of multifunction printers which facilitate the users by meeting a diverse range of printing requirements. With its unique specifications and features, Epson printers have grabbed attention of millions of users across the world. Printers are in high demand and it is one of the most useful computer hardware devices due to its varied features and service offerings. Unlike other brands, Epson printers are designed for personal as well as professional purposes, based upon the user’s requirements. With time, you may come up with several printer issues which you might not be able to resolve on your own. One such issue is the password reset. If you are unable to reset an Epson password, avail our best guidance to resolve your issues.
Trouble while resetting the password of your Epson printer?
If you want to reset the password of your Epson printer, you can do so from within the interface. In case you remember your password, you can simply enter the interface and change it directly from there.
Quick-fix to reset your Epson password by following the steps mentioned below:
- At first, turn on the printer and network interface device.
- Next, you need to press the “Status Sheet” button on the back of the network interface device including the IP address.
- Type your printer’s IP address in the address bar of a new web browser and press “Enter.”
- Select “Password” from the “Configuration – Optional” menu.
- At last, enter your existing password in the “Old Password” field and re- enter your new password in the “New Password” area.
Is your printer still giving you troubles? Are you unable to reset the password on your own? Don’ worry. We are there to resolve your queries by guiding you with the exact procedures.
Reach us for instant Epson support
Are you struggling to reset your Epson password? Searching for a support provider to help you out? Call us immediately at our Epson customer service number for best solutions at your doorstep.