Epson is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of multifunction printers specially designed to cater to the varied requirements of users across the globe. Epson offers all-in-one printing solutions with unique specifications and features to facilitate smooth printing experience. Regardless of its diversified service offerings, an unwanted technical error does occur with regular usage.
Are you facing difficulty to Replace an ink pad on an Epson printer? Stop all your worries by availing our instant support.
Effective Step to Replace an Ink Pad on an Epson
If you get an error message displaying “The printer’s ink pads are at the end of their service life,” it can mean that your ink pads are full and need immediate replacement.
- At first, you need to place a plastic or a newspaper on a table and place your unplugged printer on it.
- On removing the viewing panel, you will notice another panel on the back of your printer. Locate the screws and remove them by using a head screwdriver. Try to pry the panel carefully.
- Next, you need to find the ink waste tubes. It will be easy for you to locate as there will be two clear tubes running parallel to each other.
- You need to pull the loose ends of the tubes through the panel opening carefully.
- At last, remove the old pad. Clean out the reservoir by pushing paper towels into it and letting them soak up the ink.
Call us for dedicated support to resolve Epson printer worries:
Are you tired of facing difficulties with your printer? Call us at our Toll-Free Number +1 800-824-4518 for availing instant and reliable support to resolve your queries with ease.