When the Lexmark Printer does not receive enough resources from its internal processor, Lexmark Printer Watchdog error appears. If you are confronting such watchdog error in your Lexmark Printer, place a call at Lexmark Customer Support Number +1 800-824-4518. To fix Lexmark Printer Watchdog Error, you need to go through the blog carefully. In general, the root of this error is more software and network related. This error does not much depend on the internal printer logic function.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Watchdog Error:
Whenever this error appears, you need to perform some simple effective solutions. Read out the blog or check with Lexmark Customer care support to know more about this error.
Solution 1: Resetting of Printer
- First of all, you need to turn off the printer
- Let the printer be powered off for a minute and thus switch it on.
- Power on the printer and check the watchdog error.
- If the error does not recur, you can enjoy printing again.
Solution 2: If the Error recurs after switching on the printer, do the following
- First thing you need to do is to reset the printer again.
- Now try to send a different print job to the printer again.
- If the error appear for a particular job program, change the settings of the job or program
Solution 3: Checking on the Communication Cables
- Turn the printer off and thus reseat all the communication cables connected to the printer.
- Turn on the printer after reseating.
- Try to print again
Solution 4: Make sure that the network and printer driver settings are properly configured.
Solution 5: Print the Menu Settings page to check the current base code level
- Enter into the Menu button by pressing the Menu button
- Press the down arrow until the check mark slides to Reports
- Enter into Reports menu by pressing the Select button
- Press the down button again until the check mark slides to Menu Settings Page
- Press the Select and look for the Printing Menu Settings Page. As you do so, the menu settings pages should print out.
- Look for a section under Device Information on one of pages.
- And then check Base setting in this column.
- Make sure the base settings are currently installed.
Place a call at Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number for Help:
If the error code still recurs, we are here to help you out. With complete solutions, we fix each type of errors that comes to us. Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number resolves all Lexmark issues no matter how complex they are. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all troubleshooting stress.