Error message “scan unit open or paper jam 2” on Samsung printers happen usually when scan, perform to fail, or paper jammed or some printer software issue. Most of the users faced this type of error message, that has suddenly come upon the Printer when they using the Printer. Then you don’t need to worry about this error, if you are also facing the same problem, as it’s defined by the Samsung tech support team, the error message can be easily fixed. Here the blog will guide you very simple steps on Fix Error message “scan unit open or paper jam 2” on Samsung printers. Then just pursue the below-given steps to quickly get rid of the issue.
Step to Fix Error Message Scan Unit Open or Paper Jam 2 on Samsung Printers:-
Solution 1:- Perform Jammed Paper Task
Follow these steps:-
Step 1:-Open and close the front cover
First, open and close the front cover.
Step 2:- See Jammed Paper & Pull Out the Paper of the Output Tray
- The jammed paper is automatically ejected from the machine.
- Gently pull the paper out of the output tray. If there is no jammed paper or if there is any resistance when you pull, stop and go to the next step.
Step 3:- Lift the Scan unit.
- Then, holding the inner cover open, carefully take the jammed paper out of the machine.
- Lowering down the scan unit gently and slowly until it is completely closed. The inner cover will be closed automatically by the scan unit closed. Be careful not to pinch your fingers! If there is any resistance and the paper does not move when you pull or if you cannot see the paper under the scan unit, continue to the next step.
Step 4:-Open the rear cover, Close & Printing a Test
- Open the rear cover.
- If you see the jammed paper, pull it straight up.
- Next, close the rear cover.
- Then try to print automatically resumes.
Now you should try to check the error is resolved. In case, if it’s not solved, then go to the next solution.
Step 1:- Try to Blowing Task
If there is no debris or other foreign objects in a sensor, it could still be something too small for you to see.
Then you should try blowing out all those areas with a can of compressed air.
Step 2:- Ensure the Sensors
You should try to check that the sensors are not just “stuck” in the wrong position. Sensors are spring-loaded and so should pop back to the detent position when pushed the opposite direction with a small pencil or ice pick.
Step 3:- Check scan Unit
Verify that the scan unit (or automatic document feeder) cover is completely closed.
Step 4:- Replace or Clean the Roller
Finally, you should run to replace or clean the rollers.
I hope your issue is fixed.
Dial Samsung Customer Support Phone Number To Receive Online Help:-
You can phone up at Samsung Customer Support Number, and connect with the dazzling and experienced Samsung Customer support team. The experts are available 24x/365 days for your help, so you contact anytime from anywhere and will get outstanding guidance to troubleshoot this issue. In addition, you could get the hasty support & services to fix other kinds of Samsung printer technical issues or errors. Hence, call now to experts to resolve further Samsung printer queries.