When your Epson Printer happening with problem and your device come across issues such as Epson Printer Error Code 97 MacBook Pro, while using your Epson Printer? Then don’t need to worry about it. The very common errors which occur with your Epson machine without showing any warning message need assistance. You might be working with the Epson printer machine for a long time, and then such situation, there is a high chance of getting this type of error.
Reason of Epson Error Code 97 generally happens due to
- Internal hardware
- Motherboard fails all of sudden
- Sudden printing stops.
The causes of the error occurrence are damaged system files, missing file, corrupt files and others. The best way to easily deal with this problem is to perform some below steps to quickly get rid of the issues and enjoy the printing.
As you are very much disappointed due to the problem, then you should connect with our Epson live Chat Support team for obtaining the complete information & guidance. The technicians can give you the best instruction or follow the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Steps to Fix Epson printer error code 0x97 MacBook pro
Step1: Unplug and Plug-in the machine
- Check for any paper jam, dirt, and dust particles via opening the Epson printer case then remove it.
- Now remove all printing cartridges from the machine.
- Disconnect the power and the USB cables attached with the machine.
- Press the power button to switch off and unplug the machine as if you wanted to switch the power on. This thing will help you discharge of residual currents.
- Now you need to reconnect all the USBs and turn on the power cable.
- Switch on your Epson printer and check for the error.
Step2: Next have a check on Wet Tissue
- The error code is also displayed, when the waste ink around head sprayer is present. Therefore it is advised to clean that waste ink with a wet tissue and surely your problem will be solved.
- Follow the steps to cleanup procedure.
- Switch off the Epson Printer
- Open the printer casing
- With the warm water have the wet tissues
- Move the head to the center.
- Place the wet tissue in the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- Move the head to the parking spot.
- Now wait for a few minutes, and then remove the tissue and close all the things.
- Next, turn on the printer and check if the error is still our not. Repeat the above step2 2-3 times, if it doesn’t work the first time.
Step 3: Scan and Fix
Follow the steps to repair Epson Printer Error 97:-
- Follow the steps to get the Epson Printer Error 0x77 repaired
- First of all download the 0x97 fix patch.
- Press the “Scan” button.
- Next, press on ‘Fix’ and then finish the repair process.
Related blog How to fix Epson Printer Connection Issue on MAC?
Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-220-3424
When following the blog steps, then directly connect with our Epson Printer Customer Support tech team for immediate help. Our capable customer support experts are available at your service 24*7 and 365 days to resolve all your queries related to Epson Printer machine.