Error 0502 is a typical Hardware Error, common in all Dell AIO Printer a940. It is unbelievably fair and simple to fix Dell AIO Printer Hardware Error 0502. This is in general an indication error that shows the troublesome issues within the Dell Printer. Error 0502 is very similar to the error popping out in Lexmark Printers. It shows combined issues with printer hardware including document scanner and fax machine. But there is nothing to freak out as this error is super easy to fix.
There are several reasons due to which this error 0502 might pop up on your Windows screen. The prime reason behind this error is Hardware problem or bad connectivity. Sometimes it might occur due to coating on cartridge travelling metal rod. In many cases, a drag in cartridges also boosts this error to come up. Due to this error, you might be able to print successfully.
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell AIO Printer a940 Hardware Error 0502:
Whatever the reasons are, this problem can be fixed in less time and effort. Here, you can get the reliable solutions to get rid of this hardware issue as early as possible. On the other hand, you can also visit our Printer Repair Services for more justified answers.
Solution 1: Resetting of Printer
First of all, user needs to try resetting the printer in order to rectify this error. To do so:
- Turn off your printer
- Unplug all the power cables from the wall outlet and open the top lid of the printer.
- Check whether any debris piece of paper is jammed inside the printer or not.
- After thorough check up, put back all the power all the power cables and turn on the printer again.
Solution 2: Re positioning of the Encoder Strip
Another most effective and handy solution to fix this error is to reposition the encoder strip. In order to do so:
- Remove all the power cables from the wall outlet. Now open the lid unit to expose the Printer cartridges.
- Next, you need to push the encoder strip down and back. This will reposition the strip in its correct slot.
- Now ensure that it is exactly on the back of the ink cartridge carrier.
- After you are done with the whole process, connect all the power cables. Now turn on the printer and the error will disappear.
Hurry! Call at Printer Technical Support Phone Number for Further Information:
Get in touch with Dell Technical Support Phone Number and get professional help anytime. We are here available 24*7 to provide comprehensive support. Our technical team comprises highly expert and certified technicians ready to assist in the toughest time. We aim to provide prompt response to complex to complex issues in minimal time. Hence call at the number now and avail yourself analyzed help.