There is nothing more frustrating than having an “Canon Printer Offline Error” when you are middle of an urgent work. If you are experiencing the same, make a call at Canon Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962. You can fix Canon Printer Offline Error in simple and easy procedure.
A disconnected blunder shows up out of the blue. There is no appropriate clarification and explanations behind this mistake. When you pass a print remark, you all of a sudden notice that your printer can’t play out that work. In spite of the fact that the blunder is difficult to settle yet you can without much of a stretch dispose of it with basic and simple arrangements. A printer disconnected blunder identifies with a system issue or poor Wi-Fi availability. Pending printing occupations and paper stick likewise make printer to go disconnected. Printer Status Offline Windows 10 prevents your printer from printing. It additionally hampers the entire printing work.
Efficacious Solutions to Fix Canon Printer Offline Error:
Whenever you face any printer offline Windows 7, there is nothing to freak out. If you are looking for an answer for “how do you fix a printer that is offline?” this blog will help you out. You can also connect with Canon Printer Customer Care Service Number for more relatable help.
Step 1: Attempt to Set Printer Online
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to Settings and thus click on Printers.
- Next you need to right click on the printer.
- And thus choose “Use Printer Online”.
Step 2: Clearing of All Printing Jobs
- Navigate to Printer Menu after double clicking in the Printer.
- Next you need to choose “Cancel all documents” to clear the pending works.
- Now try to set printer back online and print a test page.
Step 3: Look for Canon Printer Paper Jam
- First you need to make the printer off and then on again.
- Next make sure that there is no paper jam inside.
- Also check the network connections and make sure that no cables are loose.
Step 4: Restarting of Computer
- If nothing works, you need to reinstall the drivers.
- Navigate to Settings and thus click on Printers.
- Next you need to choose Properties after right clicking on it.
- Now look for printer button under General or Details Tab.
- Select for the driver after choosing it.
- Now download the driver from the manufacturer’s site.
Step 5: Reinstallation of Printer
- In the Settings Menu under Printers, you need to go back to choose Printer.
- Now add the printer with “Add Printer” wizard after deleting it.
- Download the latest printer driver from the manufacture’s site.
Dial Canon Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
In the event that you are confronting this disturbing printer disconnected mistake, make a call straightforwardly to us. Canon Printer Customer Service Number is a toll free number that offers finish investigating arrangement. At whatever point and wherever you confront any specialized blunder, we offer finish acceptable outcomes. We are prepared to help you for any genuine blunders. Subsequently dial the toll free number to free yourself from a wide range of printer mistakes.