Sometimes when you try to download Drivers for a Lexmark Printer, the users may encounter the problems. So, if you have recently encountered this problem, when trying to installed the latest drivers for your Lexmark Laser Printer, after downloading it and are at set-up disk has been misplaced or is otherwise unavailable, and unable to solve it. Then don’t worry about it, you have come to the right place. This article will address guide you How to Download the Latest Lexmark Printer Drivers?” And then installed in order for the printer to function properly.
Let’s see the mentioned below steps, that how to locate, download, and install the most current drivers available for a Lexmark laser printer. So you just need to follow the steps.
Steps to Download the Latest Lexmark Printer Drivers
Step 1:- Create a New Folder
Create a new folder on your desktop and label it Lexmark.
Step 2:- Go to Lexmark Support Website
Then you need to go to Lexmark Support website. And then select the necessary options to download the Lexmark Printer.
Step 3:- Enter Information
- Click on the “Change Region” with “a flag” on the upper-right hand of the page.
- Then “Search for your Country and Language” that matches the language of the driver you are looking for.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4:- Enter Printer Model Number
- Then you need to type your printer model in the “Enter Product Name” field and then click “Go” button.
- Alternatively, you may find and then select your product using the grid-like carousel; e.g., Monochrome Laser, All-in-One Inkjet, etc.
Step 5:- Choose Downloads Option
Locate the “Downloads” tab.
Step 6:- Choose “Operating System” Version
- Then select the “Operating System” like Macintosh, Windows, Linux/Unix, or other.
- Choose the Operating System Version.
Step 7:- Select Driver Package
Locate and then select the driver package of preference.
Step 8:- Follow Download Process
- Click on the “Download” option.
- After then a File Download dialog box opens.
- Then select “Save”, a file on your preferred location on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded self-extracting driver package to execute the installation.
I hope your issue is resolved.
Require Help! Dial Lexmark Customer Support Phone Number
You can call at Lexmark Customer Support Phone Number which is a completely toll-free number and accessible 24×7 days for your help & support. Through number you can easily connect with the team of certified and experienced technicians, who are competent in resolving any kind of Lexmark printer’s related technical difficulties. It assures you will receive the best possible solutions to Lexmark printer mishaps. Hence, call now to the experts and get urgent help for further Lexmark printer queries.