Epson is the most popular brand name and now it has been respected for receipt printers as well. To Configure EPSON Receipt Printer to Print Online Orders which is a fully featured thermal printer delivering fast receipt printing speed and is backed by the industry’s best-in-class reliability in high volume environments. The easy to setup machine delivers good quality printout and has the hardware of better quality. It doesn’t take time to maintain and they last a long time.
Therefore, if you desire to be able to print Open Dining order notifications to your Epson receipt printer, though, you require utilizing Epson’s software, as the Windows automatic discovery and installation of your printer just won’t cut it. It is required and demanded as to and install the Epson Advanced Printer Driver (APD) for which you can follow the blog steps. Then go through the steps described in blog order to configure Epson receipt printer to print online orders.
Steps to Configure EPSON Receipt Printer to Print Online Orders
- First of all, check that the Epson printer is connected directly to your computer or over a local network, and is powered on.
- Next, you will need to verify that the printer isn’t already installed on the Windows computer. To verify this thing, you will need to visit your Windows Control Panel in order to verify if the printer is listed on the “Devices and Printers” page. If it’s not, then its fine, but in case, if its then you must delete it.
- One need to make sure that deleting an existing printer could affect the current print configuration settings.
- You need to follow the steps to install the Epson APD.
Installing the Epson APD:-
- The first step for you is to download and install the Epson APD, you can do this thing by visiting the official website or visiting the internet.
- Download “.zip format”, you will need to extract the files before you can effectively run them.
- After extracting the files, double-click on the file named “APD_455dE.exe” to begin installation of the APD.
- When the POP up appears, then click the Yes button to continue.
- With the entrance of a “Welcome” window.
- It is required to click on next button
- In the “License Agreement” window, click the option to accept the terms, and then click “Next” button.
- Next, you will be prompted to choose a setup type. Choose “Minimum (Recommended)” radio button option, which is selected by default, and click the “Next” button.
- Then a “Printer Configuration window”, you will need to hit the “Add” button on the right side of the window, which will take you to the Add Printer window:
- Now you need to click on the “Select Driver” dropdown and scroll down to choose the “Epson TM-T88IV Receipt” item in the list and click on it. Same select “Printer name” dropdown to whatever name you want.
- Select one proper “Port Type”, fro, options, Parallel port: Serial port, Ethernet port, or USB port.
- In the “Set as Default Printer” drop-down the list, you only need to select option Epson receipt printer to be the main unit for ALL print jobs at your location.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- In the “Parallel Port Setting” page, you will need to Setting up a parallel port-LPT Port Section- you will need to hit on the drop-down list to choose the port, either it could be LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, and so forth. You may need to select each one and save the configuration change
- After the verification and selection of your LPT port, click on next button.
- The above step will bring you back to the “Printer Configuration” window, which will now list your newly installed printer.
- Click the “Next” button, which will bring up a “Start Copying Files” window.
- Hit the “Next” button, which will begin the driver installation process.
- Hit the “Finish” button
- If your Epson printer is of the serial port variety, you will need to create a Serial port, and click “Next”. After then you will be presented with the Serial Port Settings window.
- Select all the drop down one by one in the list and save the configuration change information until you find the one that successfully prints out a test page and once you have the proper configuration and then click “Next” button.
- Now you will then go through the remaining setup windows, as above in the “Create a Parallel port” section. Need to follow the process such as select “Printer Configuration” window then click “Next”, choose “Start Copying Files” window then click “Next”, choose “Setup Status” Window and then wait for it. Then the final window, appear then click on “Finish”, then you’re all done.
- Then, create an Ethernet port, in the “Ethernet Settings window” setting, you’ll need to know the IP address of the Epson printer if you want to connect to. IP addresses for local network devices usually start with “192” or “10”.
- Once you have the IP address entered, click “Next”. Now follow the remaining setup windows to create port.
- Create an Ethernet port.
Epson Technical Support Number +1 800-824-4518
If you face any issue to following the above steps, then call at Epson Technical Support Number, which is available 24*7 hour of day and night to your help. Our capable tech team is reliable and versatile enough technicians support you for service provider and giving excellent Epson support & services for fixing Epson difficulties. Epson tech team is talented and specialized in fixing all kinds of Epson issues. You can drop also drop an email to customer support email id address or have live chat with technicians as well for clear understanding of issue and hence getting it fixed as well.