Are you having problems with Kodak printer error code 3502? Have you also been facing difficulty with the error code 3502? If yes, then you must be looking frantically for answers. Look no further as we are here to assist you by giving you the simplest and most adept solutions and techniques to help you resolve all Kodak printer error codes.
These printers can be both monochromatic as well as colored electrophotographic printers. Kodak produces printers that can perform flexography printing, functional printing and digital printing.
Effective Solution to Fix Kodak Printer Error Code 3502:
The Kodak printer error code 3502 indicates that the main tray and the paper tray are both empty. It also means that the printer has run out of papers and you have to insert more papers.
Try the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue at home:
- Ensure that the Main Tray is selected in the print settings.
- Then, remove the paper from the main tray of the device. Next, stack the paper afresh and insert it into the tray again.
- Then, try to move the paper in the tray in the forward direction until it stops. Also, try moving the paper – edge guides until they touch the actual paper.
- If the error still continues, switch off the device. Then check if the paper fulfills the printer’s parameters, whether all the papers are clean with even edges and the paper path is not blocked by something.
- After that, turn on the printer and the error should be resolved.
The Kodak printer error code 3502 means that the printer access is currently open, thus causing the error. You need to shut the printer access door and if the error persists even after that, you need to power cycle the device. Switch off the machine, unplug it from the power connection and wait for a few minutes. Then, plug in the device again and then switch it on. The issue should get fixed by then.
Contact us for instant solutions our toll-free number:
If you are one of the many users of Kodak printers, you may be familiar with the ubiquitous error codes 3501 and 3502. Don’t know how to get rid of them? If not, allow us to help you by providing the most effective and appropriate solutions to resolve all your Kodak printer related error codes and problems. Contact us at +1-800-283-2149 and we would surely help you. To know the easiest and most updated techniques to fix all the troubles.