Canon printer error code b203 mainly appears when there is a fault in windows registry entry or corruption in the Operating system. You can also get to see this error message whenever you follow a firmware update. Printer error code B203 says to turn off the printer and let it check by the service center. It is an unspecified problem. Wondering Fix Canon Printer Error code b203? Well, you do not have to get on your nerves, let the technical experts detect it for you.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code b203?
Get the best quality services by dialing our support and service team. A team of highly skilled professionals will amend your printer with utmost care. The experts will ensure that you don’t face any problem whatsoever
Steps that you can follow to solve such issues :
- When the printer is off, open the front cover where the ink is.
- Now turn on the printer wait till the ink head starts moving a bit then just shut the cover back to normal.
- You should see canon logo now.
- Wait a minute or two, and you should be back to the usual menu
- Next, go to settings maintenance settings
- Click auto head alignment.
- And start the process to let it finish and follow any instructions it may ask
- It will print a test page after that.
Now if you try to print anything you may see the error come again in which you repeat the steps above and if the problem persists contact the professionals immediately.
Care to dial our helpline number to Fix Canon Printer Error Code b203:
What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and dial our printer technical experts to fix all the printer related issues. Our experts are available 24*7 round the clock to fix every problem that you are facing while using your printer.