Taking snapshots is too easy. But scanning and printing those pictures might be as hard. So, below are few guidelines pointed out by a team of Canon Printer Support Number- +1-800-283-2149 to go ahead with this step?
There are two methods to scan and print pictures from a computer researched by expert team of Canon Printer Technical Support
Method 1 of scanning
- Connect the scanner to the computer carefully.
- Power on the scanner and then turn on the scanner which is attached to the PC
- Place all those documents that you want to scan into the scanner.
- Follow all the directions carefully from the scanner’s manual as well as the scanner’s third-party software to make sure that you are pressing the right buttons.
- Crop your previewed image provided if the scanning software which you use surely offers you to preview the scan before you save the image.
- Save all the images at last
Method 2 of printing
- Launch the program that you use to view all the pictures
- Open up the file of the picture which you saved earlier in this program.
- Preview your picture, after you turn on the printer if it isn’t on.
- Save the image file to ensure that the most current picture will print accurately, if any changes are made.
- Use of the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P or other keyboard shortcuts are allowed so that print menu can be found in.
- Select the printer to print the image on, as well as any other document style specifications that might need to be set.
- Print the photo at last.
Why to choose us
Dial our toll-free Printer Customer Support from anywhere any time by delivering round the clock for quick online assistance for all the technical issues related to the Printer device and its related issues. Please get in touch with our certified technicians to get the best customer support service at highly affordable charges.