Your search for a reliable tech support team to clear printer memory ends here. You have indeed hit the right link to get assistance. Scroll down and help yourself by applying the effective solutions.
Your printer provides you with an all-in-one solution for scanning, printing and faxing documents. When you want the printer to print or fax a document, the job stays in the machine’s memory until it is executed. If a job is stuck in the queue, you can erase it from the printer’s memory via the machine’s control panel or the Windows Printer menu.
What are the steps to Clear Printer Memory?
A printer suddenly stops printing for a variety of hardware issues such as a paper jam. But if the hardware is in good condition and yet your device doesn’t work, you probably have a print job stuck in memory. Most stuck jobs occur in your computer’s memory and can be fixed with a single command in Windows or with a reboot of the system. If clearing the printer memory on your PC alone doesn’t help, resetting the printer will remove any lingering data. Try the steps mentioned below to resolve such issues with your device:
Delete Job in Print Queue:
Deleting print job in print queue is a reliable and effective option to clear printer memory.
- Select the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box. Click “Devices and Printers”
- Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue
- Click on each job that you want to remove from the print queue
- Click on “delete”
Clear fax from memory:
Clearing fax memory will help you to remove all the old data from your printer’s memory.
- Press the “enter/menu” button on the printer’s control panel
- Select the right arrow button one time to display fax functions, then press “Enter/Menu” again.
- Press either arrow button to highlight Clear Stored Faxes, then press “Enter/Menu” twice
Connect with us through our helpline Toll-Free number:
If the steps mentioned above have any loopholes or didn’t fix the persisting error, connect with our experts. Get hold of all the additional solutions that we have in store for you. Contact us via our Toll-Free number ++1-888-866-2207 to clear printer memory.