Brother has introduced advanced printers that are not only affordable but also have a user-friendly interface. The devices are famous for unmatched product quality. Brother is one of the oldest brand offering valuable services to its customers for many years. Are you a Brother printer user? Need help to Fix Brother Printer not Connecting to WiFi issue You have hit the right link to get assistance. Scroll down and note the essential solutions that have been provided for you.
Smart ways to fix Brother printer connectivity errors
Is your Brother printer not connecting to wifi? Need help to fix this issue? Following are some of the steps that will help you to fix Brother printer errors:
- You will need to print out a wireless network test report. Check the network configuration page so that you can compare the IP addresses of your printer and network gateway
- These printouts will also give you information on whether a network connection is even present
- Type the printer’s IP address into a web browser or on a PC to access its internal settings
- Find the appropriate menu for changing IPv4 settings on your printer
- Set an IP address manually and make sure that it is within your router’s DHCP range
- Set the subnet address, which is probably 255.255.255.0
- Use the router’s IP address as both the gateway address and first DNS field
- Restart both your router and your printer
Related Post:- Amazing Ways to Fix Brother Printer Offline Mac
Get Ultimate Brother Printer Support Number +1-800-283-2149 (Toll-Free)
Did you try out the solutions mentioned above? Received any help? If not, then our expert assistance is all you need. Place a call at our Brother Printer Support Number to fix Brother printer not connecting to wifi Issue. Our pool of experts has left no stone unturned to detect the errors. Rely on us and eradicate printer issues.