We Printer Technical Support Number work with the following terms and conditions that are strictly followed by our company, hence we request you to please read the terms and conditions cautiously before taking up of the service offered at our website, as they encloses essential information and instructions with the full right to change anything anytime without any specific notification to you individually.
- A) One’s private Individual Information: During site use or to perform a particular process, we might ask you to submit your personal proof of identity or other personal details that facilitates us to contact you. During registration time every user has to share his contact information that includes Full name, Mail Address, Postal Code and other necessary credentials etc. The technicians Printer Tech Support Numbers will use your contact info to contact you regarding the products or services you have requested at the time. The website contains renewal notice, re-registration, market surveys, and promotional offers to improve the quality of our service to serve better to our site users and customers.
- B) Payment Information: If any you are visiting our Website and do the complete registration with us to avail our services, we do not ask anyone to give their credit card details over the phone calls. All the private information about yourself is entered by your own and Printer Tech Support Numbers only verify and process the credit cards details only for billing purposes from the third party. We might use the payment information for sharing with third party only in exceptional cases to perform the important payment procedure. The information regarding debit and credit cards are processed only through highly secured servers.
- C) Computer System Information: We request computer system information and take access of it with the knowledge of the customers. The details we usually asked for such as user login, passwords, and other permissions to access your computer or software programs to find the actual faults and other bugs.
1) Computer is subscribed: At the time of tech support assistance, we may also request for the computer related information that you are using and need technical support. The information include the date of purchase of computer , type of computer, computer identification, model no and manufacturing date of computer, and any other software and peripherals connected with it, condition of the computer, registry and system data about hardware configuration and software installations, and error tracking files etc. And all these information are necessary to provide you a fully customized tech support service to you and also help you to upgrade our support tools and improve our supported products list.
2) Access: At the time of support request, we may ask you to take control of computer to resolve the issues. Technicians of Printer Tech Support Numbers use certified tools that permit yours computer to allow access of user computer to our tech support team members on online remote, so that they can detect the actual issues to resolve it instantly. Our tech support team members are not allowed to use the remote supported service to customers until they have been gone through the professional training and user grants control of its computer system. Our technical support team members never use remote access tools to obtain the confidential or other key information saved inside your computer system or its networks, or purposefully destroy important information on user’s computer and its network, or create a situation that can cause other types of problems with system.
4) Live Support Session Records: Printer Tech Support Number reserves the right to observe online as well as offline sessions performed between you and the tech support technicians just to make sure the quality check of the services provided to you by our tech support team members. Moreover, we may perhaps also keep the records of online and offline sessions conducted on the website for your reference and to offer assistance in solving the grievances or disputes in forthcoming future. The records of sessions can be also used to make our service better, deliver knowledge based support service, or organize market research. And record of data of any session will not be connected with individually recognizable data of any of the individual user.