Error Code E3 utterly manifests a carriage jam within the Hp Printer. Almost all Series of HP Printer is affected by this pesky error. HP Printer Support Number fabricates your printer experience with the world-class solution. The team will help you to Resolve HP Printer Error Code E3 in the best way possible.
HP Printers come with a carriage which is responsible for holding the ink cartridges. When the carriage stalls in the printer, you will receive an alternating E and 3 on the display. The Error is on and the paper error icon starts to blink along with the Resume and Ink Alert Light icons. It is also possible that a paper jam may have taken paper sometimes earlier.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code E3:
This article contains all possible solutions to make this annoying error disappear. Read the blog out or connect with HP Printer Repair Services to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Clear all the paper from the input tray
- First, you need to remove all the loose and jammed paper from the input tray.
- Look for a paper jam or struck objects on the input tray area.
- Clear out all the jammed papers that you find. Be careful while doing so.
- Now finally press the Cancel button to clear the jam automatically.
Solution 2: Clear jammed papers from the output tray
- Clear out and jammed or loose paper that you can find in the output tray.
- Remove all the paper jam or object from the output tray area.
- Be careful while clearing the paper jam.
- Make sure that the carriage can move freely after the clearing the paper jam.
Solution 3: Make sure that the carriage can move freely
- First of all, you need to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Let the carriage become idle and silent before going further.
- Remove all the power cords and other cables from the printer. Make sure the printer is on during that time.
- Look for paper jam in the ink cartridge access area.
- Next, clear out any objects or paper that you can find carefully.
- Push the carriage to the right and remove papers to free the carriage path.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door and thus plug back all the power cords and cables.
- Turn the printer on and look for the error HP LaserJet m1132 MFP error e3.
Grab HP printer support phone number for more instantaneous help:
In case you are unable to make this error E3 on your HP Laserjet M1132 MFP printer, our support team is here to assist you 24*7. With complete guidance and solutions, we satiate all our customer needs in the lesser span of time. No matter at what time you call us, we will receive spontaneous help from us. Hence dial the HP Printer Repair Service for more immediate help.