Are you a Lexmark printer user? Need help to override low ink on a Lexmark printer? Stick to this page and you will receive effective support. Technical glitches must be resolved on an urgent basis and for that, you must choose efficient experts who will look after the errors and solve them with utmost care.
What are the steps to override low ink on a Lexmark printer?
Refilling Lexmark cartridges is one of the ways to avoid costly replacement cartridges and save a few dollars. However, when you refill a Lexmark printer cartridge, the chip on the side of cartridge tells that the ink level is low. That is because of refilling the cartridge with ink which does not return the disk to a full setting. The low ink level warning is overridden using a simple procedure that takes a few minutes of your time.
- Download the new cartridge by opening up the access cage and pressing the cartridge into the print carriage.
- Turn off the printer. Press the ready and return button simultaneously as you turn the printer back on by pressing the power-up button. Have a look at the display and release the buttons when the printer informs you that it is performing a self-test.
- Navigate to “maintenance count” by selecting the menu button and highlighting this option -press the “reset” button in this option to set the counter back to zero.
- Press the return button to exit diagnostics part and return to the standard menu. Click on the reset button again to exit to the printer’s normal functioning mode.
- Test print a page by opening a file and choose “file” and then “print.” The ink levels should return to the full reading.
Communicate with the professionals through our helpline number:
To get hold of amazing solutions, you must talk to our experts. Dial our Toll Free Number +1-800-213-8289 and get hold of additional solutions. If you want to override low ink on a Lexmark printer urgently, don’t wait to call us.