Canon Inc is a Japanese multinational corporation with its headquarter in Ota, Tokyo, Japan. It is a demandable market brand due to the genuine quality of its products. Canon never fails to surprise the users by manufacturing a diverse range of imaging, optical products, computer printers, medical equipments, etc. Due to the exciting features of Canon printers, the products are preferred by millions of users across the globe.
Like any other electronic device, users might be unable to use their Canon printers due to the appearance of error codes. Users receive notifications if their Canon printers have print head problems. It is therefore mandatory for them to avail expert services from our executives to Troubleshoot a Canon Print Head Error. Do not waste your time and contact us today.
Our executives provide you with the following steps toTroubleshoot a Canon Print Head Error:
Users are notified with a light flash if a print head issue needs attention. The number of times a flashlight appears indicates that the printer is unable to perform a specific function. Follow the procedures mentioned below to resolve printing issues:
- Check the Alarm/Power light and note down the number of flashes
- Open the printer cover and remove all the ink tanks
- Put back the tanks and close the lids
- Users need to turn off the printer and turn it on again
- Carry on with a run test to ensure the printing quality
If you are unable to eliminate the problem after performing these above steps,
- Users need to perform deep cleaning
- After that, they need to replace the ink cartridges if the result is not satisfactory
Hurry! Call us now:
Printhead errors are annoying for all Canon printer users. Hence, it is important for them to contact our executives to avail professional services by dialling our +1-800-213-8289.