When you try to print something important, your printer suddenly shows printer status offline Windows 10. If this error is making you grab your hair, place a quick call at Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 . As a matter of facts, you can easily Resolve Printer Offline Error. This blog will help you through the process.
Printer Offline Error is usual for all printers. No matter what brand, size or range of printer that you are using, this error is certain. There is no proper explanation for this error. It can tickle you out of nowhere. When you press the “Print” button, a pesky message appears in the corner of the screen. A lot of things may result into this error. You need to check the connection, status and spoolers service to find proper solution for this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Printer Offline Error:
You are not the only one who is facing this annoying error. All you require a proper solution to make this error disappear. Else you can take help from Canon Printer Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Checking of Printer Connection
Printer Offline Error is the printer way of telling that something is wrong within the system. An error in communication might have taken place.
- First of all, you need to turn off your system and turn it on.
- Restart your printer and wait for some time. Let your printer be ready till the time.
- Check the printer connection. If you are using USB cables to connect your printer, check the wires carefully. Make sure the printer is well connected with the system. And if you are using a wired network, check the Ethernet port. Make sure the port is well connected to your printer and the network signal is flashing.
- For Wireless printer, check whether the printer is properly connected with the system or not.
Solution 2: Check Printer Status
- Switch off the printer and then on again.
- Press the windows key and I key together and thus click on Devices.
- Next you need to click on Devices and Printers followed by right clicking on the green check mark.
- Now click on “Set as Default Printer”.
- After that, right click on it and choose the option “See What’s Printing”
- Click on Printers to choose Pause Printing option.
- Now click on Use printer Offline and remove all the tick marks.
Solution 3: Restart the Printer Spooler Service
- Press the Windows and R key at the same time.
- Type “services.msc” in the Run Window and thus press Enter.
- Locate the Printer Spooler item by pressing the P key.
- Check whether it is running or not.
- Now right click on it and click on the Start option.
- If it is already start, right click on it and thus click on Restart.
- Finally close the properties window and look for the error.
Dial Printer Customer Service Number for More Informative Results:
If you are amongst the one who is experiencing the same error, do not waste any more time. Place a call at the toll free number via Printer Customer Service Number for unlimited solutions. With complete solution, we are ready to assist you through our 24*7 supports. We make serious to serious errors easy with our user-friendly solutions. Hence call now to know more about printer related errors solutions at desk.