Oki Printers go offline for a number of reasons. You simply need easy and feasible troubleshooting process to resolve OKI Printer Offline Error. Whenever such offline error appears, the best way to deal with it is to place a quick call at OKI Printer Support Number.
There is no point of going much technical whenever you have this error. Simple troubleshooting can help you in larger sense. You do not need to do extensive network troubleshooting. Sometime the error may appear due to simple paper jam or low toner cartridge issues. Make sure of the situation what is causing the error before fixing it.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot OKI Printer Offline Error:
You need to start from the basic whenever such OKI printer offline error appears on the display screen. Look for error messages like low ink, no connection or paper jam or so on. It is better to rely on OKI Printer Repair Services and on the opinions on such matter. Else you can read the blog out which has all the information.
Solution 1: Check Your Printer’s Connection Status
- Restart your printer and wait until it is completely ready.
- Now check your printer’s connection depending in the type of printer you are using.
- For USB Cable printer, make sure that your printer is properly connected with the system and working as well.
- Wired Connection, check the network signal on your printer whether it is blinking or not.
- Wireless Printer needs to confirm that the setup process is done carefully and error-freely.
Solution 2: Checking of the Printing Status
- Restart your printer and thus press the Windows and I key on the keyboard.
- Click on Devices followed by clicking on Devices and Printers.
- When you find the green check mark icon, right click on it.
- Now click on See What’s Printing.
- If you see any grey icon, right click on it and choose Set as Default Printer.
- Again right click on the same icon, and thus click on See What’s Printing.
- Now click on Printer and thus look for Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline options.
- Remove the tick marks to make OKI Printer Offline Error disappear on Windows 10.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Tackle Multifarious OKI Printer Related Errors:
Whether the error is OKI Printer Offline Error or the error is something else, we proffer solutions for all printers. Our technical team at OKI Printer Support Phone Number will help you in any troubling condition. No matter how complex the situation is, our support team will back you 24*7. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at desk.