What can be more frustrating than a printer showing offline status out of nowhere? Wireless Printer Offline Windows 10 means that you no longer can print your file. With the help of Dell Customer Support Number +1-800-283-2149 , you can enjoy printing again. Read this blog to resolve Dell Printer Offline to online on Mac step by step.
“How do you fix a printer that is offline?” is one of the most irritating questions that every printer user has to face. If you are thinking “Why my Dell printer is showing offline?”, then the error is around the corner. Dell printer offline error pops in due to several reasons. Slow network connection or bad cable connection can boosts such errors. This error also emerges due to out-dated or corrupted drivers.
Efficacious Solutions to Dell Printer Offline to online on Mac:
This pesky error can make you pull your hair and even drives you crazy. But there is nothing to worry anymore. This blog proffers you simple and easy solutions to make this error disappear. Learn more about this error with the help of Dell customer care services for more help.
Solution 1: Disabling of Printer Offline Feature
- First of all, you need to press the Windows and the R button together to open the Run dialog box.
- As soon as the box appears, type Control and thus press the Enter button.
- Look for Devices and Printers in there and then click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” after right clicking on the printer.
- Make sure that the “Use printer offline” option is unmarked.
- Choose “Set as Default Printer” after clicking on Printer again.
- Check whether error recurs or not
Solution 2: Updating of Dell Printer Driver
- First of all, you need to download a Driver Update Software.
- As you install the software, run it by clicking on the Scan Now button.
- It will help you to detect any problem within your printer.
- Now click on the Update button to download and install correct driver automatically.
- Restart your computer to save changes
Solution 3: Reinstallation of Dell Printer
- Invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button together.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” followed by clicking on the Enter button.
- Look for Dell Printer device in the printer queue and thus click on Uninstall.
- Again invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R Button
- Now you need to type Control and thus hit the Enter button.
- Choose Device and Printers and thus click on “Add a Printer” option.
- Windows 7 users, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Now click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
- Next choose Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname followed by clicking on Next.
- Enter the IP Address and Port Name and thus click on Next to complete the reinstallation process.
- Restart your system to save the changes.
Contact Dell technical Support Number For Fix Printer offline Problems:
Whenever and wherever you face any Dell printer related glitches while working, we are here to help you out. With complete solutions, Dell Technical Support number proffers you aids round the clock. With 24*7 supports availability, we take care of every critical error that comes to us. So if you are unable to fix this error on you own, we are here to offer you simple and easy solutions. Hence place a call at the toll free number to get personalized solution for all your Dell Printer issues.