Brother Printer Error Code 10 usually often due to driver issues. After upgrading to the latest versions of MS Windows Operating System such as Windows 10, some users of Brother Printers have issues like their PC recognizes the Brother printers as USB Composite Devices How to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 10.instead of recognizing as printers. For more information regarding this issue, contact Brother Printer Technical support.
Follow the Instructions to resolve the Brother Printer Error Code 10 – Device Cannot Start
- To resolve this error code you need to upgrade the firmware of your Brother printer.
- Connect the printer with a different PC which recognizes it as a printer and not a USB Composite Device for example a PC having MS Windows 7 operating system.
- Wait for few minutes for the PC to recognize the printer device.
- Download the latest firmware for your Brother Printer model from its website.
- After downloading the firmware the next step is to install the Brother Printer driver.
- The printer wizard automatically recognizes your brother printer during the installation procedure.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions till the end.
- When you have successfully followed the on-screen instructions, close, and disconnect your Brother printer from the PC and connect it to that PC which was previously recognizing it as a USB Composite Device.
- The PC should now recognize it as a printer and not as a USB Composite Device and you will be able to print from your Brother printer.
Why You Should Call Brother Customer Support?
Dial our toll-free number + +1-800-283-2149 any time, round the clock for quick online assistance for all the technical issues related to the Brother printers. If you are looking to contact Brother Printer Customer Service to resolve your problem, please get in touch with our Brother support team to get the best customer support service at highly reasonable charges.