The resetting of Samsung printer successfully removes the assigned IP for the unit. The process of the Samsung printer resetting varies depending on the make and model in. However, the reset process is generally involved disconnecting the network cable from your Samsung printer, which can be set to the factory settings. So, if you are encountering any issues like paper jam, ink is low, printing problem, or others, then the best solutions is to resetting printer, that will help to resolve the problem. Here the blog will guide you simple steps on How to Reset Samsung Printer easily by using the different methods, so you just need to follow the given below steps.
Methods to Reset Samsung Printer:-
Here are defining the three methods to reset Samsung printer, which will help to put the chip back to factory settings, and eliminating many internal problems.
Method 1: Basic Resetting
Method 2: Using Raw and simple package
Method 3: Manual reset
Method 1:- Basic Resetting
- In this method, first, you have to press the keys in quick succession MENU # 1 9 3 4.
- Now you will see a message on your display saying TECH.
- Choose the “MENU” key again followed by “ENTER” option.
- Now the display will show “TECH MODE”.
- Then choose the “<” key for two times.
- Now the operator panel of your system should show NEW CARTRIDGE. Tap “ENTER”.
- Next, the panel will now show “YES” button again to use the “ENTER” key again.
- Then you have to exit from this mode by pressing MENU # 1 9 3 4 again one after another.
Method 2:-Using Raw and Simple Package
The Raw Package contains original firmware upgrades from Samsung with the patches and firmware downloads. By using this package, you will require running the complete steps. The simple package contains the patched version of firmware, so you only have to do the final step. Feel free to use whichever package you prefer, but before we start, please follow these steps if you use the Raw Package:
- First of all, extract the package, by default it will go to a new folder with the same name as the package.
- Then run the official firmware upgrader (ML-XX40 _V1.01.00.83.exe)
- Next, select the connection that is used for the printer (USB or Network). Make sure that this printer model is only available with USB connection.
- Now you will view the temporary folder which used for the firmware on second panel “Select Downloaded Firmware” in the “File Name” field.
- Now it’s time to open the particular folder and copy the specified filename (with fls extension) to the package folder
- Now close the firmware upgrader.
- Run the firmware patcher (fixXX40.bat) and then you will find new firmware file in the same folder with prefix “FIX_”, press any key to exit the patcher.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and is properly connected to your computer.
- Run the firmware down-loader, and don’t turn off or disconnect the printer/computer during this process.
- To exit the downloaded, you can press any key turn off your printer for about 15-30 seconds and turn it back on.
Method 3:- Manual Reset
One of the simple and easy ways to reset your Samsung printer is via Manual Resetting.
- Turn the Samsung printer OFF by pushing the power button while the LED light turns off.
- Ensure that the printer is OFF before proceeding.
- Now remove the power cord from the back of the printer and leave the printer unplugged for at least five to 15 minutes.
- Then plug the printer backs in.
- Finally, press and hold the stop button for two to three seconds while the demo page starts to print.
Having Issues! Need Help, Dial Samsung Customer Support Phone Number:-
If you have any doubt to follow the above methods to resetting Samsung printer, so you don’t worry about it, you can approach with us, we are here to your help, day & night. You can feel free to dial at Samsung Customer Support Number, which is available 24×7 for your help. By contacting the number, you can connect with our team of proficient professionals, who will help you in resolving any sort of Samsung Printer issues. Our experts will give you the comprehensive guide to solve this problem or deliver optimized solutions to other Samsung problems. Hence, call us now to get urgent help.