The error usually occurs due to the problem existing to the heat removal system. In such cases there are two possible conditions such as the system fan may not be spinning accurately. As a result, the temperature which is inside the case appears to be too high and the fan is not capable of spinning fast enough for the purpose of removing the heat issue. Professionals in such case have suggested that users are not supposed to perform continued operation as it may lead to unpredictable behavior with random shutdown, data loss or even may be permanent system damage. Below we will introduce steps to fix System Fan 90b Error with appropriate steps.
Steps to troubleshoot system Fan 90b error
Related Blog : How To Fix Printer Won’t Print?
Step 1: Clean the exterior vents
- It is suggested to clean the exterior vents if users are encountering issues that their printer is blowing warm air from the computer. This process is performed to remove build up dust particles
Step 2: Performing a hard reset
- The next step would be to perform hard reset to adjust all thermal values in the memory so that you can use the computer again. This process will further save all your important files before service.
Step 3: Updating the BIOS
- It is often suggested to update the BIOS system which will help prevent this error from occurring again and again
Step 4: Cleaning all internal components and replacing the system fan
- It is advised to users to remove dust from all the internal cooling components
- Now ensure that wires from the system as well from the CPU fans are well connected to the motherboard in a secure way.
- Ensure that your system fan blades are spinning properly, and make sure that the fan is not making any unwanted noises. If it’s so then, replace the system fan.
- At last, carefully remove all old thermal compounds from the integrated circuit by replacing them with new thermal compound system.
Dial Printer Support Number for all printer issues!
Call our expert technicians who are available at Printer Customer Support Number 1800-243-0019 to resolve each minute issue happened with your printing devices while working with it. We are reachable by users 24*7 hours a day to assist them anytime anywhere by delivering they optimized answers. Our unique way to resolve the matter has made us distinguished from other brands.