Whenever Error Code f3-22 appears, it clearly points out a fault within the paper tray lift up motor. You need to fix Sharp Printer Error Code f3-22 to resume your printing process again. If you are confronting the same error and unable to pass printing command, place a quick call at 1-800-610-6962 Sharp Printer Support Number.
Sharp Printer Error Code f3-22 appears when the paper tray lift up motor does not work properly. This error is basically a paper tray feed tray lift operation error. The LUD2 does not turn on within a specific time. The CLUD2 sensor also starts to show errors. You will face Harness and Connector related issues when this error bugged your printer.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot Sharp Printer Error Code f3-22:
Most people easily freak out when they face such sensor related error. But this error is not as much troubling as you may think. You can easily make this Sharp MX-6201n error code f3-22 disappear within a minute. Read out the blog or contact Sharp Printer Repair Service to get to the roots of the error.
- Whenever this Sharp Error Code f3-22 appears, the first thing you need to do is to disconnect the power supply to the printer. Turn off all the power supply.
- Now empty the indicated tray of all paper and jams.
- Now you need to operate the lift up section followed by closing the drawer with no papers in it.
- Switch the printer on again and let the machine boots up.
- Now replace the paper in the drawer to make this Sharp Printer Error Code f3-22
This solution will work fine, until and unless there is any serious issue with the lift up motor.
Grab 24*7 Online Supports to Annihilate Multifarious Sharp Printer Issues:
In case you are unable to make this Sharp Printer Error Code f3-22 disappears, we here to proffer comprehensive 24*7 supports. No matter what sort of error you are facing, Sharp Printer Support Phone Number will fix it within a second. Our complete support and guidance helps all types of users to deal with printer issues. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from troubleshooting stress.