This error is commonly occurring when printer is not connected to the computer wirelessly. To fix Samsung Wireless Printer General Connection Error make sure that the printer is still connected to your wireless network. Sometimes you might make a change to your wireless connection like you change your password, SSID etc. Due to this printer lose the connection and generates error. Make sure the printer’s wireless option is turned on and available. Many printers have a button that displays a blue wireless icon when wireless is available.
Steps to fix Samsung Wireless Printer General Connection Error:
Step 1:- Configure the Wireless setting:
- Select the “network” in the notification area.
- In, the list of networks connects to the network that you want to connect and select “Connect”.
- Type the password, and saved the process.
Step 2:- Check the USB Connection:
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB Cable from both ends. Disconnect your computer and the printer and then reconnect it.
- Always recommended twisted cable.
- Verify the cable is connected to the USB port on the machine.
Step 3:- Update driver
Printer driver makes connection between your computer and your printer machine. There are many reasons why printer driver is not working. Always make sure driver should be updated. For updating software go to the manufacture’s website select right driver for your printer model.
For any further information you may contact to our Samsung Customer Care Service and they will resolve you query efficiently.
Get Samsung Online Help for Samsung issues:
Get in touch with our Samsung online support expert. The online support team is available for their users. Our experts’ analyses your problem and guide you on the right course of action. Constantly good numbers of Samsung device issues are resolved by our online support team.