After you have successfully upgraded the system OS to Windows 10 but came across issues. Hence to Fix Epson Printer Not Working in Windows 10 Issue you can found the right technicians expert at Epson Printer support. When your Computer System OS is not working well in Windows 10 Issue at all or doesn’t even is printing accurately, the printer driver most probably may be damaged or even may come under incompatibility issues with Windows 10. Now you can avail the best of support service at Epson Printer Support where qualified and expert technicians are available with various and advanced ways to fix the issue out of which simply reinstalling and updating the Epson Printer Driver.
Steps To fix Epson Printer Not Working in Windows 10
Step 1: Control Panel
Open up the Windows 10 Control Panel by tapping on the Win+X key at the same time and then click on the “Control Panel” icon.
Step 2: Device Manager
- This section can easily be viewed by small icons after you have clicked on the “Device Manager” icon.
- In the “Device Manager” window, locate your printer device which you wish to update for the driver. For problematic device, users can simply watch out a yellow mark just next to the device name.
- Following the entire screen shot instructions in the problem device with a clear yellow mark for your own reference will be a great option to proceed with.
Step 3: Update Driver Software
Right click on the device name and then carefully select “Update Driver Software” option
Step 4: Use Windows Update for all new drivers
- Click on the “Start” menu and then tap on the “Settings”.
- In the settings window, you are simply required to click on the “Update & security” option.
- Click on the “Check for updates’ option, and then wait for seconds while Windows is searching for all the latest printer updates for your computer
- Click on the link which tells you about optional updates available.
- Select the driver which you want to install and click on the “OK” option, and then click on the entire “Install updates” icon.
Related blog How to Fix Common Epson Printer Errors 20 & 0002?
Step 5: Update the Printer Driver at last
Update your Printer driver to the latest version so as to avoid further technical issues
Avail 24*7 Online Remote at Epson Printer Customer Support Number
If you are still facing any technical problem with printer driver, then get in touch with our Epson Printer Customer Support experts to get all your issues resolved solved on immediate basis. You can drop an email to customer support email id address or have live chat with tech experts. Feel free to communicate via calling on toll-free number any hour of day and night