Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01, Read here to solve it using the following steps and know how it occurred. This Epson Printer LCD Error Code E-01 LCD is determined in the Epson Service Manual section as a “fatal error”. Our professional Epson printer Customer Support experts have defined it in the form when “the printer is not able to finish the self test” job. When users are turning the printer’s power ON, it will begin to check the whole system. If for other reason, it can’t finish the self-test – the printer will further give an error message. It clearly means that users need to fix the problem first. If the self-test process is finished, then the printer is ready to print.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01
Step1: Turn printer OFF:
- Unplugging the power cable from wall outlet for at-least 5 minutes is essential to perform. Next, simply power on the printer again.
Step 2: Transportation locking procedure
- According to Epson printer LCD technical Support guidance, if the CD tray is in the eject position, you need to make sure that you have pressed the CD Tray button to easily retract the tray to its original storage location.
- Never push or pull the CD tray into position.
Step3: Working with the Epson printer
- Turn off the Epson printer and make sure that paper is not jammed inside the unit.
Step 4: Working with the CISS
- If you find that the printer with CISS is installed, make sure that the printer carriage can go left or even right way easily.
Step5: Dealing with scanner
- Make sure that the upper scanner part of your printer is well closed in a tight position. No other obeject should be able to close it tightly.
Step6: Initialization process
- That initialization routine will easily be executed on the “Start Up” section to check the entire units function before it completes without an error.
Step 7: Installation of the original Espon ink cartridges
- If users are working with the CISS (continuous ink supply system) process then, there may be ink tube issues that are preventing to move carriage from left to the right position. So, it is suggested to users to install the original Espon ink cartridges and run the printer.
Step 8: Working with the cartridge loading area
- Access carefully the cartridge loading area while turning off the printer and move the carriage away from the stops carefully. Make sure that only an inch is needed to move the cartridge.
Step 9: Sensors
- The paper path comprises of sensors that are mounted just opposite to the size of adjustment slide on the paper tray.
Get all your issues related to Epson printer with our expert technicians working at our Epson printer Support department. You are offered the best-in-class solutions related to Epson printer issues.