If you are getting Dell Error Code 8142 on your Dell computer or laptop then it means there is any problem with windows registry file. Then don’t worry! As you can easily Fix Dell Error Code 8142 by applying the simple troubleshooting steps. Therefore, Dell Error Code 8142 could also occur due to various reasons, including Hard Disk failed problem, malicious software such as adware, spyware, and viruses, etc, and so on.
Well, many numbers of Dell computer users faced such type of error, most of that time when they are trying to install new programs without the old programs being completely uninstalled. So, what are the causes behind the happening of this error, you can simply solve it by just follow the troubleshooting steps that define below.
Steps to Fix Dell Error Code 8142:-
Step 1: – Confirm Hard Drive
First of all you should try to confirm that your Dell laptop hard drive is properly setup. You have essential to verify that the cabling connecting of your hard drive to the motherboard is secure. After verifying that all of the mounting screws are tight, and the Dell hard drive is correctly fitted inside of the case.
Then check the error is resolved, if it is not, and then go to the next step.
Step 2:- Using Software Means Automatic Solutions
The other solution is manual solution, means you should try to confirming your Dell computer or laptop window. To do this, follow these steps:-
- Go to “Start” button on your Dell system, then go to “All program”, and then choose “Accessories” option.
- Then click on the “system restore” option.
- After making a system restore point, restore your computer to an earlier point.
- Finish the process of System restoration successfully.
Check the error is determined. If not, then go to the next solution.
Step 3:- Automatically Fix Issue with Repair Software
You should try to download and then run a full system scan tool on your system to take the issue.
- Download and install the best ‘system scan tool’ by visiting the website.
- Find and choose the correct software as per needs and the OS.
- Then download the software program on your system.
- Next, install the program by clicking on it, and hit the “Scan” button.
- Now, click on the “Fix Errors” button when the scan is completed.
- Then restart your Dell computer normally to have a check the problem.
I hope your issue is fixed, after performing all the above steps.
Call at Dell Customer Support Number To Receive Instant Help:–
In case, if an error is still persisting, then you should take experts help to solve it. You can hassle-free dial at Dell Support Number, which is a toll-free number & available 24×7 hours for assistance. Through number, you can connect with our certified and brilliant Dell support team, who are competent in fixing any kind of computer or laptop technical issues. The proficient experts will give you comprehensive guidance to solve this issue, and other kinds of trouble situations associated with you Dell computer. Hence, get in touch with our technical support expert now, who works day and night to help and get fixed every kind of Dell computer technical issues with the optimized and reliable solutions in a less time.