Canon Printer Error Code 5100 issues usually appears due to instability of the PC and other critical issues of system files which may fail to respond at times or even may miss out on starting process. Canon Printer Support professionals have suggested users that it happens due to ill maintenance of the computer device on regular basis. Avoiding such critical and unexpected issues for future computer as well as printer damage, users definitely need have strong concentration on solving the problem at once. To fix Canon Printer Error Code 5100, follow the given instruction given below.
Steps to fix Canon printer Error Code 5100
Step 1: SmartPCFixer Tool
- To fix the Canon Printer Error 5100 entirely, simply download and then install the most recommended tool known as “SmartPCFixer” tool. You can easily proceed with the “FREE Download tool” option and find all the available errors of your printer. The toll will further clean up all the available computer bad registry junks and will then repair the corrupted or damaged files.
Step 2: Repairing Canon Printer Error 5100 on manual basis
- Removal of the application is needed which you installed lately.
- Get access to the “Control Panel” and choose the “Uninstall a program” option.
- Next, simply right-click on the application which you need to uninstall and then click on the “Uninstall” option.
- It is observed by our. Canon Printer Technical Support technicians that to mention a sentence as” SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function” will largely save user’s time by fixing errors efficiently.
- Run the Windows update now to easily eliminate all the available Canon Printer Error 5100 error.
- Click on the “Start” option and then type the Windows update in the searching box.
- Next, click for all the updates available now.
- Run the SFC software to fix all the available Windows system problems.
- System File Checker is absolutely a free utility which helps people to scan various encountered damaged system files and fix them automatically.
- Click on the “Start” Button, and type the “CMD” command in the search box.
- Right-click on the “CMD” command and then run as an “administrator” function.
- Next, in the command prompt section, simply type the following command which will be asked to type, and then press the “ENTER” key.
- Log on the Windows device in “Safe mode” with the help of networking process and check for errors if available
- Click on the “Start” option and type the “MSCONFIG” command.
- Click on the “Boot from the pop up dialog” icon and tick the “Safe Boot” in Boot Option,
- At last, simply select the “Network and Reboot the PC” thereafter.
Here all your queries related to Canon printer issues have been solved. We still encourage our users to reach us at our Canon Printer Customer Support department for resolving all their related Canon printer queries. We are just a call away.