When working with Brother Printer, then it’s unavoidable that you will encounter a paper jam issue. Paper jam is a common problem with Brother Printers, which can give you a harsh time of printing your significant papers. Most paper jams are simple mechanical problems. So, if there is a jam, then you need to open the scanner cover, remove the paper and then close the scanner cover. After doing these tricks, if you are still getting the error message, then there might be a small piece of paper stuck inside your Brother printer, you have to fix it immediately. Well, here the blog will explain you simple methods on Fix Brother Printer Paper Jam Problems. So you require following the steps that are given below to remove any piece of paper stuck inside your Brother Printer to get the issue.
Methods To Fix Brother Printer Paper Jam Problems:-
Follow the steps to remove any piece of paper stuck inside your Brother Printer.
Method 1:- Remove Any Jam around Print Head
Step 1:- Open Position to Scanner Cover
First of all, lift the scanner cover into the open position by using your hands.
Step 2:- Check the Print Head
- Then you will need to see, if print head is in the right corner, then you have to press (X), Cancel or Stop/Exit while the print head takes the center position.
- Or in case, if the print head is in the left corner, then go to the step 3.
Step 3:- Unplug the Machine
In this step, you need to unplug the machine from the power outlet.
Step 4:- Check any Paper Stuck in the Brother Printer
- Now, use your fingers to smoothly move the print head to make sure any paper stuck in the area. Then you can use tweezers to remove small pieces of papers.
- Remove any piece of paper stuck inside your printer.
- In case, if you can’t see it, then use a flash light to verify if there is something stuck in the printer.
- Note:-Ensure does this thing careful while using tweezers as it can scratch the internal parts.
Step 5:- Close the Scanner Cover
Close the scanner cover and then switch on the Brother printer by plugging the cord into the power outlet.
Method 2:- Dealing With Paper Jam Inside the Machine
Follow the steps to dealing with paper jam inside your Brother Printer.
Step 1:- Unplug the Printer
First, you need to unplug the Printer from a power outlet.
Step 2:-Close the Paper Support
Then you need to close the paper support flap, if it’s open. Then pull the paper tray outside.
Step 3:- Check the Jam
Now, examine the two levers inside the Brother Printer to make sure the jam. Then pull them to remove the paper, if any.
Step 4:- Open the Scanner Cover
After then open the scanner cover to ensure there is no jamming in the corner of the Brother Printer.
Step 5:- Verify the Front Part Of Brother Printer
- Now you will to verify that the front of the Brother Printer jammed papers has been removed.
- In case, it can’t be removed, then go to the step 6.
- Or in case, it can be removed, then go to the step 14.
Step 6:- Insert it into the Brother Printer Via Front Opening
Now, get one A4 size glossy paper and then insert it into the Brother printer through the front opening.
Step 7:- Remove the Jammed Paper pushed Out by the Paper You Inserted
- In case, any paper is jammed that you inserted, then push out the jammed paper.
- Note: you should do to this thing carefully, and don’t touch the encode strip because it can damage the performance of your Brother printer.
Step 8:-Remove the Inserted Paper
Next, remove the inserted paper through the front opening.
Step 9:- Open the Jam Clear Cover
Now you need to open the jam clear cover at the back of the printer.
Step 10:- Insert One Glossy Paper
Insert one glossy A4 paper from this opening, with extreme care.
Step 11:- Remove Any Jammed Paper
Remove any jammed paper that is pushed out by the paper you inserted.
Step 12:- Remove the Inserted Paper Via Back Opening
Then you should remove the paper that inserted by your side through the back opening.
Step 13:- Close the Jam Clear Cover
Now you have to close the Jam clear cover at the back.
Step 14:- Close the Scanner Cover
Then you need to do is to close the scanner cover carefully.
Step 15:- Put the Paper Tray
Place the paper tray firmly in its place back into the printer.
Step 16:- Hold the Paper Tray & Unfold the Paper Support Flap
Now you need to do is to hold the paper tray in place and pull out the paper support while it makes a click sound. Then unfold the paper support flap.
Step 17:- Plug Brother Printer
Finally, you need to do is to plug in the Brother printer’s power cord.
In case, you have any doubt to follow the above steps, so you connect with the Brother Customer Support professionals to help.
Dial Brother Customer Support Phone Number To Get Instant Help:-
You can simply dial our Brother Customer Support Phone Number, which is a toll-free and accessible all the time 24×7/365 days to your online assist. A team of well-experienced and certified Brother Customer support technicians are always ready to help and in troubleshooting your Brother Printer related difficulties. It assures you will grab swift, easy and reliable solutions to Brother Printer technical errors or issues. Hence, get in touch with experts now, and acquire instantaneous help for Brother Printer queries.