Error 41 occurs on Brother Machine, indicates a mechanical malfunction with Brother Machine. Meanwhile, it is displaying that there is a problem with the print head on the machine, and it needs to repair immediately. You can take Brother Printer tech support experts help to quickly resolve the problem. Well, often Error 41, happening due to some other causes, includes when No ink found, Broken Brother Printer Machine, Print Spooler Service is not running and so on. Then don’t take tension about it, you can easily Fix Brother Printer Machine Error 41, just by following some troubleshooting steps which are given below.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Machine Error 41:-
Method 1: Verify Brother Printer Connection
First, you should need to do one thing is that to check your Brother Printer connection to see that everything is correct there.
To do this you have to follow these steps:-
- Go to your “Start” button on your computer.
- Select “Drivers and Printers” option.
- After selecting you will forward to the new page, where you see “Printers and Faxes” section and underneath your printer (Your Brother printer name shows there). If your Brother printer appears in this area/section, then it clearly your Brother printer connects to your computer as well.
- In case your Brother Printer name is not displaying there, so it proves of your printer don’t connects with your Computer.
If your problem is not resolve, then go to the next step.
Step 2:- Unplug Brother Printer
You should try to unplug your Brother Printer and after 2-3 minutes, reconnect it to the system again. Ensure that you have it installed correctly. Often, unplugging the unit from the power source and then plugging it back in again can clear this error message.
If the message continues to be displayed on the LCD, then you should go to the next step.
Step 3:- Modify Your Brother Printer Settings
- Go to “Start” button, and then choose “Devices and Printers” option in the right pane.
- Then you will see your Brother printer, then right click on it, (Brother Printer), and then select “printing preferences” option.
- Go to “Advanced” option, and then you will see a window, where are various settings available you can see, like Paper Size, so you can set it as A4.
- Hit on “OK” button.
Step 4:- Replace the Printhead Unit
The machine error 41 is a temperature reading failure of the printhead. This is caused by a manufacturing fault in the ink, although it still happens when using refilled/recycled ink. The only option for you is to replace the printhead unit.
If you have any issue to follow the above steps, then please contact Brother Customer Service team for immediate help.
Brother Customer Service Support Number To Avail Online Help:-
You can dial Brother Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 anytime from anywhere to get an online assistance by the instant connection with our Brother Customer printer support experts. The number is available 24×7 days for your help. The techies will get the complete steps and reliable solution for your Brother printer this issue and others sort of complex problems quickly.