Brother Printer error code 48 usually occurs due to defective print head cable and circuit boards. The encoder strip in the printer according to Brother Printer Support experts needs to be cleaned out properly with a use of free cloth. If the encoder strip gets untidy, it is said that there may come wide number of problems for users in the Brother printer. But experts of Brother Printer Customer Support Team has professionally found a solution to this problem.
Steps to troubleshoot the Brother Printer error 48
Step 1: Working with the “Reimage Repair Tool”
- It is suggested by expert team of Brother Printer support professionals to download the Reimage Repair Tool from a trusted link.
- Users are required to save this file to the Desktop so that they can easily have access to the file easily.
- Next, simply right click on the “Reimage Repair Tool Download Link”
Step 2: Navigation process
- After the downloading phase is completed, just navigate to the file location and tap or double-click on it. It will now start to install the procedure.
- Next in the User Account Controlsection, it will prompt users whether they wish to run the program?
- Click on the “Yes” button to continue.
Step 3: Launching of the program
On initial launch of the program, it will simply display a welcome screen. Leave the checkbox as “un-ticked” to just allow the repair tool to start it automatic scan process and then click on the “Install’ button to start the installation procedure.
Step 4: Downloading of necessary updates
Reimage will now simply install itself on the computer. The tool will then download all the necessary updates provided that the Internet connection is available
Step 5: Restarting the Printer
The tool will automatically start its preliminary scan process of the printer to accurately determine the health of the user’s PC.
Step 6: Repairing phase
Once the scan process is completed, the Reimage tool will let users know about which areas of the PC are damaged and if a repair is necessary for it. If it is, they are asked to click on the “Start Repair” button in the bottom right corner.
Step 7: Restart the Printer
- After Reimage process has been finished it’s necessary to repair the computer and needs to be fixed. Restart the PC to complete the process
Get your issues solved related to Brother Printers at our Brother Printer technical support Number +1-800-610-6962 section anytime anywhere. We are team progressive professionals who are all time available for our users. Prices are absolutely delivered at feasible rates to match up user’s standard.