Manual guide to Connect HP Officejet 6000 to Windows 7. The HP OfficeJet 6000 Wireless printer is an All-in-ones printer which has taken over the ink jet printer market. The printer offers fast speed, reasonably good output print quality, paper handling feature suitable for a various small as well as home office printing document purposes. The device relatively offers low cost per page. The HP Officejet 6000 goes well with the Windows 7 as well as PC devices that are running other Windows versions. While installing the printer on a PC which contains an AMD C-50, C-60, or Z-01 1-GHz processor, users need to install the HP Officejet’s full featured driver package as advised by HP Printer Technical Support experts. Here this blog will guide you on how to connect an HP Officejet 6000 to Windows 7.
Steps to Connect HP Officejet 6000 to Windows 7- Troubleshoot
Step 1: Working with the specific properties
- Click on the “Start” menu and right-click on the “Computer” icon. Click on the “Properties” option to open the computer’s specific properties as well its specifications.
- Click on the “Cancel” button and disconnect the HP Officejet 6000’s USB cable directly from the computer if you already have connected the cable to a USB port on the PC.
Step 2: Navigation phase
- Navigate the Internet to the “HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer link and then scroll down the list given right under the “Select your operating system and click on the ‘Next” heading.
- Hit the “+” icon which is just next to “Driver – Product Installation Software(1)” option as suggested by HP OfficeJet 6000 Printer Support professionals and then tap on the “Download” button located next to the “HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver. Click on the “Save As” option when prompted with the “Opening OJ6000vE609_Full_14.exe.
- Open the “Download” folder and double-click on the “OJ6000vE609_Full_14.exe” file.
Step 3: Connection phase
- Connect the HP Officejet 6000’s USB cable when prompted and continue the process by accepting all the given prompts to print a test page for proper functioning of the printer
- Follow all the instructions carefully to install the patch on the Windows 7 system.
- Click on the “Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)” or “Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)” option and click on the “Next” option
- Click the “+” icon located just next to “Driver – Product Installation Software(1),” option and hit the “+” button next to “For Basic Drivers” for installation of the printer’s basic driver.
- Click on the “Download” button under the “HP Officejet Basic Print Driver” heading. Tap the “Save,” “Save As” or similar-worded button when prompted with “Opening OJ6000vE609_Basic_14.exe” message. This file will be saved to the browser’s download folder. Follow all the instructions to easily proceed with the printer installation process.
- At last, connect the HP Officejet 6000’s USB cable and continue to follow all the on-screen prompts to print a test page and confirm the proper working process of the printer.
Fix all your HP device issues by calling our expert technicians working at HP Printer Customer Support Number +1 (800) 243-0019 department now. We deliver a prompt service as and when need by you