The problem related to configuration of Epson wireless printer to static IP address arises when the printer keeps disappearing from the network connection. Also the error arises whenever the printer device isn’t manually added to the router. Users are suggested to have fixed IP address to the device. To set the IP address of the printer, reserving it is the best option to avoid resetting it every time the router is turned off. For this, configuring the Epson wireless printer is necessary. Below are stages to Configure Epson Wireless Printer To Static IP Address .
Stages to Configure Epson Wireless Printer to Static IP Address
Stage 1: Tracing the IP Address
- From the control panel of the Printer device, trace the printing process done for the Network Configuration Page as well as Wireless Network Test report. Keep a note of the Printer’s IP address as well as the gateway.
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf4 ?
Stage 2: Configure Epson Wireless Printer To Static IP Address
- Type the printer’s IP address in the browser’s address bar and press the “return” icon. Web page will be automatically be displayed showing the internal settings. Click the networking tab and tap the wireless tab as well as on the IPv4 tab. Perform all the below steps:
- Set the manual IP with accurate subnet address.
- Work with the gateway IP address and fill up the first DNS address
- Leave the second DNS field simply blank and click the “apply” button
- Get the address of the printer network configuration page to verify that the printer IP address is the same which you have assigned.
- Switch off the wireless printer as well as the router and restart it again.
- Now, restart your wireless printer
Dial us at Epson Printer Customer Support Number for instant results
Connect to our technical team at Epson Printer Customer Service Number to allow us help you in solving out complex of issues with absolute solutions. We are available 24 hours to bring users world-class solutions at their desk.