When the carriage movement is hindered due to some unwanted reasons, error code e8 pops up suddenly. To fix HP printer error codes e8 on LaserJet Pro m1132, you need to follow strict precautions. More or less Error Code e8 is a typical warning error. When you start getting this error, you HP printer start to flash indicating the issue. There are many possibilities behind this error to occur. Such reasons could be software based or broken Scanner Motor Connection. In some cases, the motor could generate such errors itself.
Whatever the reason is, Reimage Repair is answer to all your software and mechanical failure. Sometimes, dust accumulation on sensitive mechanical arms and rubber rollers stall the carriage movement. Perform proper cleaning and maintenance to avoid such errors in future as well.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code e8:
The best possible way to cure this error is to follow proper cleaning and periodic maintenance. Besides, here you can find the cleaning and maintenance steps to get rid of this error easily. For end to end online remote services visit our HP Printer Support team at your earliest convenience.
- First of all, take your printer in a well-ventilated area and arrange a screw driver, cleaning rag and alcohol.
- Secondly, detach the top lid of the printer and the inner one too.
- Next hold the handle of Ink cartridge lever and pull it out to unlock it.
- Unclip the printer roller from its holder and clean it thoroughly with damped rag. Dip the rag in alcohol and use it to clean the rollers.
- Now let the rollers dry before clipping it back to the printer holder. Make sure it is repositioned in the exact same location firmly.
- Now sideways the printer and remove the two nuts to pull the jack out.
- Next, clean the black printer rollers and place back everything in their respective positions.
- Now install the ink cartridges again with care and close the printer properly.
- Finally turn the printer on and check if the error light still blinks or not.
- If it does, apply some oil in the driver gears after opening up the scanner cover.
- Now finally switch the printer on again after closing the scanner.
Follow the process as often as required to keep you printer away from such errors. You can also use Reimage Repair software tool to troubleshoot such errors without going manual.
Dial HP Technical Support Phone Number for Immediate Help:
If the error recurs, connect with HP Technical Support Phone Number as early as possible. Our technical team consists of highly certified and expert techies available 24*7. Our techies are immensely dedicated to make customer satisfying. We aim to deliver comprehensive support to all printer related queries with utmost priority. The technical team believe in solving minor to minor printer issues with analyzed solutions. Hence dial the toll-free number now and get all your printer issues resolved as early as possible.