Subsequently, Hewlett Packard is commonly known for its high-quality printers and printing accessories that enhance users printing experience. HP has introduced a number of stylish printers that are not only affordable but also have a user-friendly interface. The devices are famous for unmatched product quality. Despite being the best, HP printers are not free from errors. HP users have mostly complained about the annoying error codes and messages that get on their nerves. Among all other codes, Fix HP printer error 59.f0 is a common one. In the write-up, this error code has been decoded and the solutions are listed for your help.
What is HP printer error 59.f0?
Moreover, The error codes are cryptic and they don’t make any sense unless you know the exact meaning of the displayed error. 9.F0 Error is primarily caused by a transfer alienation failure in which the ITB is stuck and unable to rotate. It also causes when the SR9 sensor has gone wrong.
How to mend printer error 59.f0?
- Reseat the ITB
- Check the connections to the primary transfer-roller-disengagement sensor and to the DC controller PCA
- If the issue persists, remove the ITB completely from the unit and manually test the ITB gear and flag
- the ITB gear and flag are working correctly, test Sensor SR9 by using the MANUAL SENSOR TEST and manually testing the SR9 flag
- If sensor SR9 is not working properly, perform a fuser motor test
- If the error still remains, you need to replace the DC Controller
Converse with the experts via our helpline number 1-800-610-6962:
For additional solutions, it will be better if you communicate with our experts directly. Place a call at out HP Printer Support Phone Number and get useful help. We assure you that HP printer error 59.f0 will be fixed instantly.